The list is random and is not according to ranking.
- Paani puri
- Garam phulka
- Gas burners
- Sun dried clothes
- Matke ka paani
- Awesome chat
- Mom’s khana
- Momos and grilled sandwiches
- Television with legit desi channels and Zee cinema 😛
- My dog Moony **sob**sniff**
- Sitting pillion on the scooty with dad running errands and me saying “Mujhe chocolate chaiye”. So what if I am all grown up…
- Cows and dogs busy with their meetings in the middle of the street.
- Sight of a Piggy walking with her piglets trotting in a line as if going for shopping.
- Combined dinners with my Mausi and Mausaji
- Mom’s naggings…Err, well no…I still get a regular dose…
- My awesome bed, sofa and dining table.
- My besties
- Rs. 50/- Osho slippers and Rs.20/- earrings and other random trinkets which I know I will never wear. Its too much work to remove my gold earrings and chain and wear something else.
- Indore’s(my hometown otherwise) eggrolls, dahi vadas, patties and gulab jamuns.
- My engg college and college katta
- My ‘no self-start, only kick start in 4th try’ scooty.
- Chintu, one of our adopted stray dogs
- Baaju wali aunty ka khich-khich
- The mad, colorful crowd on the street