I have been typing, deleting, typing and deleting things since the last half an hour. I feel like writing something down, but don’t know what to. I cannot even call this a writer’s block. Maybe a faux-writer’s block? Haha
So I will list done 5 random things about me.
1. I am like a magpie. I keep everything people gift me, including wrappers/ribbons/tiny cards. I keep a lot of keep-sakes. I have kept the BF’s empty face wash tube after he left. I am that bad. I want to keep ‘last’ everything. Movie stubs, pebbles from the beach, empty small boxes, etc. I qualify to be a hoarder.
2. I need my tiny yellow palm size giraffe clutched in my hand while going off to sleep. If I wake up in the middle of the night and he is not in my hand, I will actually look for it, clutch it tightly and then only I can peacefully snooze off again.
3. I think I have a mild OCD(hopefully it does remain mild). I have to move my palm on any utensil, glass, bowl or plate that I use for food or drinks. It makes me a little uncomfortable if I get served and I have not ‘cleaned’ the dinnerware myself. But I don’t complain.
4. My nose itches a lot after some meals. I am trying to figure out if I am allergic to some ingredient. It is pretty annoying to start scratching my nose halfway through the meal for about an hour, not to mention the strange looks I get from people around.
5. I have a certain set pattern after I wake up and I have to bathe immediately. I hate the feel of my skin right after waking up, right after showering and before moisturizing and right after cooking(?!?).
Yup, that is all for now. Someday I will disclose more things about me, when I won’t know what to write. Lol.
Till then, ciao!