My randomness returns. Have a million things going on in my head. This randomness helps me break away from that randomness.
1. I am a hypochondriac. I am always convinced I have some or the other disease. I self-diagnose my symptoms using Dr. Internet, and then self-treat, and refuse to go to the real doctor. But when I do, I am usually right about my symptoms and medication options. *For the win!* I have to self-treat my cold and sore throats in the US anyways. I had bought my Pune Dr’s prescription for treating 20 days of sickness.
2. I wear a gold ring and a chain, that was given to me by my maternal grandpa and my dad respectively, for my naming ceremony in my 6th month. The ring is on my left pinky. The chain has a cute golu molu Ganpati pendant(21st birthday). The chain is short now and just goes around my neck. But it was sort of rubbing against my neck and breaking my hair in clumps. Also, it fell off once or twice. So, I have started wearing it as a bracelet on my left wrist. I also wear a ring on my right middle finger(18th b’day) and the same gold ear-rings since class 7th bought in Ratlam with my cousins. I have gold 2nd piercings too. I just realized that is a lot of gold. But pretty, dainty and delicate gold. Anymore, and I might just look like Bappi da.
3. My friend VS(a guy, not Victoria’s Secret), from my class in engg college, said I blink really slow. Like really abnormally slow. He said he could count 1-2-3 during my blink.
4. I like shopping, like a normal girl would. But I HATE shoe shoppin. I have tiny feet and I need a shoe size 5-5.5-6 depending on the brand(USA), which is tiny and usually not available. Also, I don’t wear heels, because of flat feet and sort of a self-diagnosed bunion. But I don’t like ballet flats which show toe cle*v*ge. 😦
5. Princess Butter stays away from hand bags. If I had my way, I would still carry backpacks everywhere. I have carried backpacks for eating out, movies, dates. I lived through college with my red backpacks. I just cannot make myself carry handbags on my shoulder or the crook of my arm. Ugghhh. I can still manage a tote and I find sling bags comfortable. The xBF had gifted me a faux black leather, formalish sling bag to carry to work. It goes everywhere and not just to work. His last gift to me was a Steve Madden tote/sling/handbag with different straps. I am yet to use it. It is in the ‘shall be preserved for a long time before use’ museum with other clothes/accessories. I like to keep new things new for REALLY long. Hehehe!
Thats all for now. Adios amigos.