I have a kaadi-dimaag per my mom. To my non-Indian friends, this is a very colloquial way to put that I have a mischievous side to me that likes to stir up trouble. I thought of a few harmless ways you can derive a little laughter from the mundane things in life. Some of these have been used by me or someone I knew. I still gets tears of laughter everytime I remember his innocent troll.
- Order a pizza and when prompted for a name, say ‘Friend’. I swear I laughed till I cried at this.
- At a coffee shop, order a Tall drink and give your name as not-so-tall.
- Tell someone walking their dog that their cat is very cute and well-trained.
- Ask your co-worker why was his passenger tire missing.
- Ask a Rajput dissing Padmavati if he has actually seen the movie.
- Mention current GDP in a casual conversation with your Modi-bhakt cousin.
- Forward a meme about Whatsapp forwards to your entire contact list.
- Hide a Table Tennis/Ping pong plastic ball in a roomie’s carton of eggs.
- Claim that your friend is planning a golf outing the morning of his wedding, in front of the bride.
- Act like you sneezed while passing a round of drinks.
Leave some ideas in the comments below! Till then, happy trolling!
PS: Any side-effects or injuries arising, are your own doings and I don’t owe a dot of responsibility. *shrugs*