1. No, I don’t care if you eat Beef/Pork in front of me.
2. Yes, I do eat eggs. Yes, I do feel conflicted.
3. I do consume dairy. I am not vegan. Yet.
4. Even though I like salads once in a while, salad bars are not my ideal places to eat at.
5. I do get things outside to eat. Even at steak houses. Heard of Mac-N-Cheese? Karl Strauss has the best one I have ever had.
6. No, I don’t care if we are all going to a meat spot to have a good time. I will drink and make merry. Except, Korean BBQ. Nope.
7. My health is fine, thank you very much.
8. I have all the protein I want.
9. I don’t just put fake meat in all my food.
10. India is not 100% vegetarian. In fact,60% are meat eaters.
11. Again, not all Hindus are vegetarians.
12. I don’t ask you 10 questions about your food, so I can expect the same, hopefully.
13. I CAN live without meat. I promise you I am not a zombie.
14. Yes, this food that I am eating right now is vegetarian. You KNOW I am vegetarian.
15. If you sneak meat in my food for shitzengiggles, I WILL pull a Ramsay Bolton on you.
Every. Single. Day.